Please choose one of the following policy
Best Price Guaranteed
Our policy: We want you to pay the lowest price possible for your car parts!!
If you find our products at a better price elsewhere, we will do everything to match that price.
The conditions of the Best Price Guarantee Policy are as follow:
- The part must have the same numberand be designed by the same manufacturer.
- The part must be available in our warehouses.
- Shipping and handling cost must be included in the price comparison.
SUPRA-Z is reserving the right to refuse requests that are deemed fraudulent.
To apply for the Best Price Guarantee, please fill out the following form and a representative will contact you within hours of your request.
Free Delivery Policy
Delivery is free anywhere in Canada* for purchases over than $80 before taxes. The parts will be shipped the same day if the order is placed before noon. There are exceptions for special orders. The parts will be shipped the next day between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m when we received the parts to our shipping departement.
Appendix 1 – Returning parts that are under warranty
- 1.1 – Within the first 90 days of purchase, there will be no charge for shipping and handling fees when the replaced parts are under warranty. This includes the exchange at the counter or when delivered.
- 1.2 – After 90 days of purchase, if you need to replace parts that are under warranty and you are returning them to the store counter:
- 1.2.1 – There will be no charge for shipping and handling fees.
- 1.3 – After 90 days of purchase, if you need to send back parts that are still under warranty and they were delivered to you at the time of purchase:
- Shipping and handling fees are not covered within the parts’ warranty after 90 days of purchase. Therefore, the customer will be charged shipping and handling fees.
- Customs, taxes and border handling fees are not refundable.
Appendix 2 – Related costs when returning parts
- 2.1 – Delivery costs are not covered under the following circumstances:
- The part is returned because the customer does not need it anymore.
- The information provided by the client was inaccurate and has resulted in the delivery of the wrong part.
- The client was not present upon delivery or pickup by the carrier.
- There will be no return on a part that has already been installed.
- Fees will be charged for lost or damaged packaging.
- Fees may be charged if the distributor or the manufacturer of the part requires it.
- Fees may apply if parts are missing or have a damage that is not related to normal wear and tear of the part or that is resulting directly from a faulty installation.
- Products that are damaged during transportation are guaranteed and may be subject to special procedures within the transportation provider policies. Tracking procedures and time sensitive can be requested to replace the product.
- SUPRA-Z does not take any responsibilities for collateral costs or damages that may have been caused by a defective part.
- Electric and electronic parts are not refundable. Warranty Exchange only according to different warranty terms. Please read carefully our Warranty Policy.
Appendix 3 – Return of rebuilt parts
- The remanufactured parts are returnable only if a deposit was applied to the core of the part and invoiced at the time of purchase.
- Transportation costs for the return of the core are included in the cost when buying parts.
Fees may be applicable when returning a core within the following circumstances:
- Packaging is in poor condition or missing
- There is missing pieces in the package
- Abnormal damage resulting from faulty installation
- If the above-mentioned conditions are not respected, it is possible that the part may be returned to the customer at his own expenses.
A 15% transportation fee will be applied to the following situations:
- The customer did not order the right parts;
- The customer ordered parts but do not longer needs them;
- The return policy was not respected.
When parts are returned more than 90 days after the date of purchase including warranties;
- The client requested a return shipping label but refused it or was not present at the arrival of the carrier.
- The customer ordered parts but does no longer needs them;
- When the return policy was not followed, (see our return policy)
Return Procedure - Avoid fees ans surprises !
FOLLOW PROPERLY OUR RETURN POLICY FOR YOUR PARTS
Please, communicate with our call center to request a collection form.
To accelerate the return process, please have the invoice at hand when calling us.
The part that was authorized for pickup must be complete and returned in its original packaging. A copy of the invoice must be placed in the box and there should be no stickers or labels affixed to the original box. To avoid being penalized, we strongly suggest you put the original packaging in a plastic bag or a box to protect the original box and its contents from weather conditions and/or transport.
You will be reimbursed within 14 to 21 days following the reception of the part.
The refund will be applied to the credit card you used when buying the part or by check if you initially paid cash.
- When returning unused merchandise because you do not want to install it anymore, shipping and handling fees will be deducted from your refund.
- There are no shipping and handling fees within 90 days from the day of purchase.
- After ninety days of purchase, all shipping and handling fees will be at the customer charge even in unwanted ,unused or defective parts.
- Defective parts will be repaired or replaced according to warranty.
- Administration fees will be charged for any customer cancelled pickup requests
If you can’t call us at the moment, you can fill our Online Return Form by visiting THIS LINK
Refund will be processed 14 and 21 days from the date we will receive the part to our offices.
Refunds will be credited to the credit card you used when purchasing the part or a check will be issued if you paid cash. You will receive by mail or email, using the method you preferred, a confirmation of the date that your refund will be made.
Cancel or Void a purchase
All orders are processed and transmitted electronically to our suppliers. To cancel your order and avoid shipping costs, you must ensure the part stays at the supplier. To do so, you must contact us before 11h30 a.m. the day you placed the order. Contact us by phone or email so we can issue a cancellation number. You will be billed if any shipping costs are incurred due to the failure to cancel your order before the above stated time.
Terms and conditions of Product and components Sales
- All prices are subject to change without notice.
- SUPRA-Z reserves the right to inform a client that the order is cancelled because a part is unavailable.
- SUPRA-Z reserves the right to cancel an order if the client refuses to pay for additional shipping fees.
SUPRA-Z is committed to having the best warrantees on the market so you get your money’s worth. Warranties are from the manufacturer or the supplier.
OUR WARRANTIES ARE:
Guarantees are those manufacturers or those suppliers.
- Warranties are 90 days to lifetime depending on suppliers.
- Warranties cover parts only. SUPRA-Z is not responsible for any loss caused by a defective part.
- Within 90 day from purchase, SUPRA-Z will pay shipping cost for any defective parts.
- Proof of purchase must be shown for warranty claims.
- Electric and electronic parts are not refundable. Exchange only according to different warranty terms.
SHIPPING COST AFTER 90 DAYS OF PURCHASE
Guarantees are those manufacturers or those suppliers.
- Customer must pays entire shipping cost for the product.
- Any other shipping cost incurred when policies were not followed.
- All shipping costs shall apply to any unneeded parts that were ordered.
- All return costs related to an error made by us, or by the catalog is the responsibility of SUPRA-Z